SalesLevers: Sales Performance Services in a Changing World
No matter what your sales goals, or what sales challenges you are facing, we have a solution. Some services can be stand-alone to address a specific, localised challenge. Others will be integrated through the SalesLevers Advance5 process:
- Diagnose. We start with a rigorous diagnostic of sales challenges, the operating environment and strengths and weaknesses of your sales team.
- Formulate. Sometimes it’s a question of formulating new ways of working – whether that’s a sales compensation scheme, an account planning process, a new coverage model…
- Develop. People need to be developed to put plans into action. This could be equipping salespeople to sell into multiple channels. It could be developing sales managers to coach or key account managers to cross-sell.
- Tune/Reinforce. Sustained implementation is key to return on investment. We have a range of highly effective resources to reinforce change and continuously tune the sales machine.
- Re-calibrate. In a changing world it is not enough to make one-off, one-dimensional changes. So it’s essential to assess the outcomes of changes that have been made and then re-calibrate and replan for a volatile, uncertain, complex and often ambiguous future.
Click on the different segments of the Advance5 circle below to see the different services available from SalesLevers.
Whether you are working directly with our management team or via our partners, we start with a rigorous diagnostic of sales challenges, the operating environment and strengths and weaknesses of your sales team.What Are Your Challenges? Contact Us Test Your Team
- Sales Playbooks
- Virtual coaching
- Field coaching
- Implementation resource kits
- Lead generation
- Social media projects
- Proposal management
- A wide range of methods to increase the effectiveness of sales teams. These include traditional but highly engaging workshops through the use of gamification, simulations and theatre.
- Available face-to-face or through virtual channels.
- Drawing on 25 years of proven sales performance training combined with a clear view of the innovations available.
- Core subjects include lead generation, turning leads into opportunities, turning opportunities into engagements and turning engagements into full-service relationships.
- Build sales strategies
- Create account management methodologies and toolkits
- Form client segmentation and prioritisation tools
- Design and populate sales processes
- Introduce sales coaching cultures and approaches
- Build sales innovation plans
- Create 100-day sales transformation plans
- Build sales compensation plans
- Form coverage and territory plans and quotas
- Introduce sales performance approaches
- The ACE Diagnostic to prioritise performance improvement
- Sales capability assessment for individuals and teams
- Analysis of the capabilities need to deliver the strategy.
- Identification of target segments, prospects and projects.
- Data-led analysis of quotas, territories, required capacity, coverage models, structures.
- Review of current sales processes.
- Risk and opportunity assessment of the sales function and its potential to impact the embedded value of the business.
- Sales Due Diligence.
- Measure impact of sales performance programmes and return on investment
- Identify relevant innovations
- Customer reviews and surveys
- Reform sales plans and strategies
Sign up today